Friday, August 14, 2009

Love @ 1st site...

Who doesn't love listening to radio...i'm a radio fan myself but never imagined myself being called an RJ..not even when i first saw d Radio club of d college:d RADIO NITROZ...!!

At Verve 2k8, many events taking place simultaneously...posters flyin all over n around....seniors 'informing' us about the events n blah blah.....overall a total confusion!!! n then amongst all of this smthng caught my attention n dat were posters titled 'Panja League', 'Paper Dance', etcetera n that was the first time i came to know about the radio station of the college..was really excited about it coz i love listening to radio. Whoa!! Some real fun called...I couldn't give it a 'no'. I managed to get a girl as partner (don't get me wrong ppl - the new laws have nothing in for me). We lost, no problem, but enjoyed every bit.
The next appearance of RN was at the SAE fest 'Motorzundung' and the V-Day got lucky by RN targeting it. I wish I enjoyed it better but I couldn't say 'no' to seniors, if you get what I mean ;) A fest never ends without RN and so didn't Aarohan. The song dedications, and other RN programmes drew great attention in my first year, and not only of mine. You'll always see someone hopping towards it to check what's next from the 'magic box'. Being a part of it now, let us see what I discover in me for you.

Signing off, RJ Maggie.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

changa likhaya hai RJ Maggie...
tussi ekdum sach keh rhe ho...
never imagine myself being called a RJ.. terrific feeling

Arun Krishnamoorthy said...

Nice...good going...all the best!!

Varsha said...

thnk u :)hope d goin gets gr8..

SHANKY said...

yahi hai sahi....masti hamesha...!!!!
Thori gupshup...thora bakarr....n loads public interaction!!

Hedwig said...

get u totally,my crazy co-host!feels gr8 to call urself an RJ officially...a dream cum true!waitin 4 d fests to begin!!!!!!!
signin off..RJ SAndy

Unknown said...

wow..those events as well!